Join The One-Week Whole Foods Cleanse
with Angela Joy Health & Fitness ❤
This week I will be experimenting with a One-Week Whole Foods Cleanse.
The entire cleanse is outline and explained below. I am inviting you to join me in participating in the cleanse for one full week.
Each day we will be eating fresh, whole foods that will support healthy body function, increase energy levels, remove toxins and waste, improve sleep, improve memory, improve digestion, improve skin and so much more!
The whole foods cleanse well be made up of foods that are created from the Earth in a natural and whole state, including fresh vegetables, fruits, legumes, seeds, nuts and whole grains.
Blog Post # 1: Introduction and Invitation to Join the Cleanse!
This post is part of a series of blog post articles that will/are being posted throughout the week in preparation of the cleanse which will occur next week. You are welcome to join and/or follow along! Please notify me if you are interested in joining. I will be happy to offer assistance and guidance along the way!
What is a cleanse?
A cleanse was created to flush the body of impurities. There are a variety of different kinds of cleanses (juice cleanse, fasts, whole foods cleanse, master cleanse, etc.)
Types of Cleanses:
- Fast: water, juice, broths, combo
- Cleanse: raw food, vegan
- Food Based Elimination Detox: common food triggers, towards vegan, towards raw
- People feel tired, over weight and over whelmed
- People want to feel better FAST
- Our bodies need time to rest and reset
- Cleanses not only help our digestive system but the body as a whole
- To eliminate and remove toxins
- To ‘Spring Clean’ your body after the winter
- To lose weight and improve health
- To add nutrition in to the body
Signs You May Need a Cleanse:
- Fluid retention/Bloating
- Skin breakouts and congestion
- Nasal drip
- Sore, red, or stinging eyes
- Waking up consistently between 2- 4am
- Improper sleep
- Lumpy breasts that swell during your cycle
- Impulsive strong food cravings
- Not hungry for breakfast
- Craving only coffee in the morning
- Digestive problems such as constipation or IBS
- Increase in body fat
- Poor energy
- Short temper
- Easily angered
- Not feeling yourself
The Benefits of a Cleanse:
- Weight loss
- Candida cleanse
- Organ support
- Skin Health
- Digestive Health
- Uncovering Emotional Food Issues
- Ending sabotaging habits
- Curing Cravings
Will you join me in this special one-week cleanse?
- Who: YOU are invited to participate?
- What: One-Week Cleanse made up of primarily whole foods, no processed or packaged foods.
- When: Monday, February 29 – Sunday, March 6
- Additional information and instruction will be provided throughout the week.
- Free guidance and support will be offered, by me, as needed 🙂
*Note: This cleanse does not include any animal products. If you choose to consume animal products during the cleanse that is up to you. However, I do suggest that you choose to refrain from consuming animal products during the cleanse and determine how your body feels upon completion of the cleanse*
Please contact Angela Joy with any questions or concerns! If you are interested in participating, please contact Angela Joy at email@example.com
❤ Sending you love, joy, blessings and health,
Angela Joy xo