Blog Post # 4: Properly Preparing for the Cleanse
This post is part of a series of blog post articles that will/are being posted throughout the week in preparation of the cleanse which will occur next week. You are welcome to join and/or follow along! Please notify me if you are interested in joining. I will be happy to offer assistance and guidance along the way!
If you have chosen to participate in the one-week cleanse it is best to fully prepare for the cleanse.
Preparation can be done through:
- beginning to eat less packaged and processed foods
- eating less animal products
- eating more fruits and vegetables
- drinking more water
- purchasing foods that will be eaten during the cleanse
- finding recipes to make during the cleanse
- planning out meals you would like to eat during the cleanse
- setting a goal/intention for the cleanse
- having a journal ready to track progress
Your Healthy Eating Grocery List
- Romaine lettuce
- Sweet potatoes
- Brown rice
- Black beans
- White beans
- Kidney beans
Herbs and Spices
- Chili flakes
- Pumpkin seeds
- Flax seed
- Chia seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Brazil nuts
Click here for a printable shopping list: power-plate-shopping-list
Will you join me in this special one-week cleanse?
- Who: YOU are invited to participate?
- What: One-Week Cleanse made up of primarily whole foods, no processed or packaged foods.
- When: Monday, February 29 – Sunday, March 6
- Additional information and instruction will be provided throughout the week.
- Free guidance and support will be offered, by me, as needed 🙂
*Note: This cleanse does not include any animal products. If you choose to consume animal products during the cleanse that is up to you. However, I do suggest that you choose to refrain from consuming animal products during the cleanse and determine how your body feels upon completion of the cleanse*
Please contact Angela Joy with any questions or concerns! If you are interested in participating, please contact Angela Joy at firstname.lastname@example.org
❤ Sending you love, joy, blessings and health,
Angela Joy xo