Those interested in working with Angela to achieve improved overall health
and fitness are invited to contact her at
Angela’s Credentials & Background Information:
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communication with a concentration in Journalism and Public Relations from Monmouth University
- Certified Integrative Nutrition Heath Coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN)
- Certified Personal Trainer through the American Council on Exericise (ACE)
- Certified Group Exercise Instructor through AFAA
- Certified Pilates Instructor through AAAI/ISMA
- Certified Running Coach through the Road Runners Club of America
Throughout her career, Angela has worked as a health coach, personal trainer, fitness instructor, presenter and writer.
She has worked with clients (one-on-one and in small groups) guiding them to transform their lives and improve their overall health through sustainable lifestyle changes.
As a reporter she has gained experience writing for various publications and online media outlets, receiving several awards.
Currently, Angela manages a monthly running column for Night & Day Magazine, and serves as a freelance health writer for One Green Planet.
If you wish to work with Angela Joy one-one-one and receive lasting transformation in your life, contact her TODAY at email@example.com.
A Note from Angela Joy:
Thank you for visiting Angela Joy Health & Fitness. I hope that you have found the site to be interesting, insightful and inspiring.
My hope is for you to be inspired and motivated to improve your health and life!
If you have any suggestions, questions or feedback – please like, share, comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!
For daily health tips, inspiration and advice,
connect with me on Facebook: Angela Joy Nutrition.
❤ Wishing you love, joy and blessings,